How do I print double-sided?
Follow the steps below for your operating system to print double-sided.
- Manual double-sided printing is supported in Windows only. When printing double-sided manually, you will be prompted by the printer driver to reload your pages once one side has finished printing.
- Automatic double-sided printing is available only on models with a built-in duplexer.
- Open the File menu or click and select Print.
- Make sure the product is selected as the printer.
Click Properties or Preferences.
If you don't see these buttons, click Setup, Printer, or Options, then click Properties or Preferences on the next screen.
Click the Main tab, and select one of the following 2-sided printing settings:
Auto: Select this setting to automatically print double-sided using the duplexer.
When selecting this setting, make sure you load a paper type that is compatible with the duplexer.
- Manual: Select this setting to manually print double-sided.
- If you need to adjust the 2-sided printing settings, click the Page Layout tab, then select your options under 2-sided printing.
- Click OK.
Published: May 3, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page