How do I uninstall the Epson printer and scanner software on a Windows computer?
Follow these steps:
- Turn off the product.
- If the product is connected with a USB or Ethernet cable, disconnect it from the product.
- Click or Start, and select Programs or All Programs.
Select EPSON, select your product, then select EPSON Printer Software Uninstall.
If you see a User Account Control window, click Yes or Continue.
- Select your product and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
In Windows 7 and Windows Vista, select Programs and Features—or, if you're using Classic view, select Programs, then click Uninstall a program.
In Windows XP, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
Click Epson Event Manager in the list of currently installed programs and click Uninstall/Change (Windows 7 or Windows Vista) or Change/Remove (Windows XP). Click Yes or Continue if necessary.
- Click EPSON Scan in the list of currently installed programs and click Uninstall/Change (Windows 7 and Windows Vista) or Change/Remove (Windows XP). Click Yes or Continue if necessary.
In some cases, a message may appear to prompt you to restart the computer. If so, make sure Yes, I want to restart my computer now is selected and click Finish.
- Restart your computer.
Published: August 18, 2010
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page