What should I do if my printout has incorrect margins?
Try the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the Windows, Mac OS X 10.5/10.6, or Mac OS X 10.4 printer driver.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- Use the Print Preview option in your Windows, Mac OS X 10.5/10.6, or Mac OS X 10.4 printer driver to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure your paper is positioned correctly in the cassette.
If you're printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page that you can click on.
- Experiment with page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview from the File menu in the web browser to view the changes.
Published: August 19, 2010
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page