Epson Perfection V33 Scanner
How do I reinstall Epson Scan in Windows?
Follow the instructions below.
Uninstall Scanner Driver:
Reinstall Scanner Driver:
- Turn off the scanner.
- Disconnect the scanner's interface cable from your computer.
- Click Start and select Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select Epson Scan from the list.
- Click Change/Remove.
In some cases, a message may appear to prompt you to restart the computer. If so, make sure I want to restart my computer now is selected and click Finish.
- Go to the Drivers & Downloads page.
- Click the latest version of the Epson Scan for your version of Windows, then click Download Now.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the driver.
- When prompted, click Finish.
- Turn your scanner on and reconnect it to the computer. Windows should detect new hardware and complete the installation automatically.
- Restart your computer.
Published: June 2, 2010
Return to Main FAQs Page