The Color Mode
setting adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Choose the Color Mode
in the Image menu or press the Color Mode
button on the remote control to select:
- Presentation—Best for color presentations in a bright room.
- Dynamic—Best for video games in a bright room.
- Theatre—Best for movies projected in a dark room.
- Text—Best for black-and-white presentations in a bright room.
- Sports—Best for television images in a bright room (video, S-video, or composite video input only).
- sRGB—Best for standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard—Best for presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Whiteboard—Best for presentations onto a whiteboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Photo—Best for still images projected in a bright room.
- Customized—Best for customizing a color mode using manual Color Adjustment settings in the Image menu.