The lamp should last approximately 2500 to 3500 hours, depending on usage.
To prolong the life of the lamp, you can do the following:
- Turn on the projector's Sleep Mode setting. See Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu.
- Turn off the projector when not in use.
- Make sure the projector is operated within the environmental requirement of 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C).
- Clean the air filter if dust collects on the filter (on the side of the projector) or exhaust vent (on the side of the projector).
- When you replace the lamp, make sure you don't touch the lamp with your bare hands. The invisible residue left by the oils on your hands may shorten the lamp life. Use a cloth or a glove to handle the lamp.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control or close the A/V Mute slide on the projector when you don't need to display the image.