Nothing is projected on the screen. What should I do?
Try the following:
- If you connected a projector to the document camera, make sure it's connected correctly. See Connecting to a Projector.
- If you connected a computer to the document camera, make sure it's connected correctly. See Connecting to a Computer.
- If you've connected a laptop, see Problems Connecting a Laptop.
- The document camera may be set to display an image from your computer. Press the Source button on the document camera or remote control to display the live camera image. Note: You can't change the source when the document camera is connected with a USB connection to a computer.
- Select the correct source on your projector. The source refers to the port on the projector to which you've connected the video cable. If you're using a VGA cable, the source may be called something like Computer or PC.
- Make sure your projector is turned on and not in sleep mode. Make sure its picture has not been muted or turned off.
- If you made a USB connection, the document camera's USB Mode setting may be set to Mass Storage. See Making Other Settings.
You need to change this setting to Application. First disconnect the USB cable, then reconnect to the projector using a VGA or composite video cable. Press the Menu button and select Function > USB Mode, then change the setting to Application. Now you can use the USB cable to display the image with the application software.
- Try clicking the Connect button in the ArcSoft Application Software.
Updated: November 3, 2010
Return to Main FAQs Page