What should I do if there is no sound, or the sound is not loud enough?
Try the following:
- Press a Volume button on the remote control to adjust the volume.
- Press the A/V Mute button to resume video and audio if they were temporarily stopped.
- Press the Source Search button to switch to the correct input source, if necessary.
- Check your computer or video source to make sure the volume is turned up.
- Check the audio cable connections between the projector and your video source.
- If you do not hear sound from an HDMI source (PowerLite 1760W/1770W/1775W), set the connected device to PCM output.
- Make sure any connected audio cables are labelled "No Resistance."
- If you are using the USB Display function, turn on the Output audio from the projector setting in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
Published: October 26, 2010
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page