What should I do if my printout has incorrect margins?
Try the following:
Make sure the following settings are set correctly in the Windows, Mac OS X 10.5/10.6, or Mac OS X 10.4 printer driver:
- Size or Paper Size
- Reduce/Enlarge Document (Windows) or Scale (Mac OS X)
Borderless: Select this setting if printing a borderless photo. If necessary, use the Expansion setting to adjust the amount of image expansion.
You may see white borders on your printed photo if you select Min for the Expansion setting.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- Use the Print Preview option in your Windows, Mac OS X 10.5/10.6, or Mac OS X 10.4 printer driver to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure your paper is positioned correctly in the cassette.
If you're printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page that you can click on.
- Experiment with page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview from the File menu in the web browser to view the changes.
Published: January 7, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page