How do I setup my product with a wireless connection in Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9?
Do the following:
Note: You need a USB cable to complete the installation.
- Download the Epson Wireless Setup Utility from the Drivers & Downloads page, then follow the on screen instructions to install the utility.
If you see a Software Update window, click Not Now.
- Select the menu > System Preferences > Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
Select the menu, then Software Update.
- If you see your product in the list go to the next step.
- If your product is not listed, click + and select your Bonjour printer. Select your product as the Use setting, then click the Add button. Close the Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners window.
- If you see an update from Epson, select UPDATE.
Note: Apple Software Update may find multiple updates for your system. You may choose to install all or some of the updates.
- If an update is not available, you're done. You have the latest drivers from Apple.
Published: December 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page