What are the different Color Modes used for?
The Color Mode setting optimizes the picture quality based on the lighting conditions in the room. To change the Color Mode, do the following:
- Press . The currently selected color is displayed on the screen.
- Press repeatedly until the desired color mode appears. After a few seconds, the color mode name disappears and the picture quality changes.
You can select from the following color modes:
- Auto: Selects the best mode for your surroundings.
- Dynamic: Use in rooms with bright light.
- Living Room: Use in rooms with the blinds or drapes closed.
- Theatre: Use in completely darkened rooms.
- Game: Use for playing fast-motion games in a bright room (option available only when connected to external equipment).
Fan speed varies depending on the selected color modes. This is normal.
Published: October 18, 2010
Return to Main FAQs Page