What should I do if my interactive pen does not write, lags, skips or does not follow?
Try the following:
- Recalibrate your pen.
- Make sure the pen batteries have enough power. If the light on the pen doesn't turn green when you press the button, you need to replace the batteries.
- Dim the room lights and turn off any fluorescent lights.
- Make sure the projection surface and the pen receiver are not in direct sunlight or other sources of bright lighting.
- Connect the USB cable directly from the computer to the interactive module, not through a hub.
- Make sure the USB cable is securely connected to the interactive module and computer. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the cable to your computer.
- From your operating system's Display utility, select Settings > Advanced > Troubleshoot, and set Hardware acceleration to None.
- Update your computer's video driver.
- If an X appears on the interactive pen icon, try restarting the the Easy Interactive Driver.
Published: October 19, 2010
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page