What should I do if my printout has incorrect or missing colors?
The problem could be due to a software setting, the product's condition, or the paper you're using. Check the following:
Select Printer Settings
Clean the Print Head
Replace Ink Cartridges
Select Basic Options
Use Advanced Color Controls
- Make sure the Mac OS X printer software is not set to print in Grayscale.
- The print head nozzles may need cleaning.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- Try turning off Photo Enhance in the Windows printer software.
- Try changing the Gamma setting in your Windows or Mac OS X printer software.
- Your printed colors can never exactly match your on-screen colors. However, you can use a color management system in Windows or Mac OS X to get as close as possible or use a color-managed workflow.
- For best results, use genuine Epson ink and paper.
Published: April 28, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page