Nothing is projected on the screen. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the lens cover is open or off.
- Press the A/V Mute button to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Make sure all necessary cable(s) are securely connected correctly and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources. See Setting up the Projector.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- If you unplugged the projector and plugged it right back in, press the power button to turn on the projector (with Direct Power On enabled).
- Check the settings on the Signal menu to make sure they are correct for the current video source.
- Adjust the Brightness setting or select the Normal Power Consumption setting (see Projector Feature Settings).
- Check the Display setting to make sure Messages is set to On.
- If the projector does not respond when you press the control panel buttons, the buttons may be locked. Unlock the buttons.
- If the projector does not respond when you press buttons on the remote control, make sure the remote receivers are turned on.
Published: February 2, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page