Epson Stylus NX130 All-in-One Printer
What should I do if there are lines running through the printed image?
Try the following:
Clean the Print Head
Align the Print Head
Replace Ink Cartridges
Print From Your Computer
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality and turn off High Speed mode in the Windows, Mac OS X 10.4, or Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6 product software.
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is faceup. It's usually brighter or whiter.
- Align the print head.
- Your product won't operate properly if it's tilted or at an angle. Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the base in all directions.
- The ink cartridges may need replacing.
Published: May 17, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page