Epson Stylus NX130 All-in-One Printer
What should I do if my product is printing blank pages?
Check the following:
Clean the Print Head
Align the Print Head
Replace Ink Cartridges
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- In Windows, make sure EPSON NX130 Series is selected as your product. For Mac OS X, make sure EPSON Stylus NX130 is selected in the Page Setup and Print windows.
- Make sure the product software settings are appropriate for the paper size you're using.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- If you're using Windows, select the Skip Blank Page by clicking the Speed & Progress button on the Maintenance of the product driver.
- If you're using Mac OS X 10.4, check the Skip Blank Page setting under Extension Settings in the product driver's Print dialog box. When it is selected, blank pages in your data are not printed.
- If you're using Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6, check the Skip Blank Page setting under the Driver tab. When it is selected, blank pages in your data are not printed.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If it is, try recreating the document (with copy and paste, for example).
- You may need to uninstall the software and then reinstall it.
Published: May 17, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page