Follow the instructions below for your computer system.
Mac OS X
- Turn off the product.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the product.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
Select EPSON, select EPSON NX130 Series, then click EPSON product Software Uninstall.
If you see a User Account Control window, click Yes or Continue. Then go to the next step.
- In the next window, select EPSON NX130 and click OK.
- When the confirmation screen appears, click Yes and follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the product software.
- Open the Windows Control Panel, then select Programs and Features (Windows 7 or Windows Vista). If you're using Classic View, click Uninstall a program under the Programs category instead. In Windows XP, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Epson Scan in the list of currently installed programs and click Uninstall/Change (Windows 7 or Windows Vista) or Change/Remove (Windows XP).
- Click Next, and follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Epson Scan.
- In some cases, a message may appear to prompt you to restart the computer. If so, make sure Yes, I want to restart my computer now is selected and click Finish.
- Restart your computer.
In most cases, Mac users do not need to uninstall their existing software prior to re-installation. See the Start Here
sheet for instructions on installing your software.