How do I change the default print settings when printing from my computer?
When you change your print settings from within a program, the changes apply only while you're printing at that time in the open program. If you want to select different settings to use in all your programs, you can change the default print settings. Follow the steps below for your operating system to change the default print settings.
- Right-click the product icon in the task bar (bottom-right corner of your screen), and select product Settings.
If you don't see a product icon in the taskbar, do one of the following:
Select the settings you want to use as defaults in all your Windows programs.
Click OK to accept the changes.
Mac 10.5.8 or 10.6.x
- Windows 7: Click and select Devices and products. Right-click EPSON NX130 Series and select Printing Preferences.
- Windows Vista: Click , select Control Panel, and click product under Hardware and Sound. Right-click EPSON NX130 Series and select Printing Preferences.
- Windows XP: Click Start, select Control Panel, then select products and Faxes (or products and Other Hardware and then products and Faxes). Right-click EPSON NX130 Series and select Printing Preferences.
- Open a document and select Print from the File menu.
- Select the print settings you want to to save.
Click the Presets pop-up menu and do one of the following:
- Select Last Used Settings.
- Select Save As, enter a name for your preset, and click OK.
- Click Print.
Published: May 17, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page