What should I do if I cannot scan from my computer with Epson Scan?
Try the following:
Replace Ink Cartridges
Scanning With Mac OS X 10.6
- If the product is connected to a USB hub, make sure it's connected to a first tier hub (the hub closest to the host computer) when more than one hub is connected to the computer.
- Make sure the product is turned on and securely connected to your computer or USB hub or try connecting the product directly to your computer.
- The scanner may not work properly when your computer is in standby mode (Windows) or sleep mode (Mac OS X). Restart Epson Scan and try scanning again.
- The scanner may not work properly if you upgraded your operating system but did not reinstall Epson Scan.
- Make sure that Epson Scan is selected in your scanning program.
- The scanner software will not work if any of the product's ink cartridges are out of ink and the ink light flashes. Check which cartridge is expended and replace it.
Updated: June 28, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page