PowerLite D6150 XGA 3LCD Projector
What should I do if I see the message No Signal?
Try the following solutions:
- Press the Source Search button and wait a few seconds for an image to appear.
- Turn on the connected computer or video source, and press Play to begin your presentation if necessary.
- Check the connection from the projector to your video sources.
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor.
- Make sure the power to your computer or video equipment is turned on.
- If necessary, turn the projector and the connected computer or video source off and then on again.
- If you're displaying from a laptop, see Displaying From a PC Laptop or Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Updated: April 12, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page