PowerLite D6250 XGA 3LCD Projector
What should I do if the Power
light does not go on?
Try the following:
Projector Light Status
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Unlocking the Projector's Buttons
- Make sure the power cord is securely connected to the projector and to a working electrical outlet.
- The projector's buttons may be locked for security. Unlock the buttons or use the remote control to turn on the projector.
- The power cord may be defective. Disconnect the cord and contact Epson.
- If the projector's lamp shuts off unexpectedly, it may have entered sleep mode after a period of inactivity. Begin a presentation to wake the projector.
- If the projector's lamp shuts off and the power and Temp lights are red, the projector has overheated and shut off. Check the solutions for this light status.
- If the power button on the remote control does not turn on the projector, check its batteries and make sure the Remote Receivers setting is turned on in the projector's menus.
- If you're using more then one projector where different IDs were assigned to the remotes, make sure you're using the correct remote for the projector.
Updated: April 12, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page