What should I do if only part of the computer image is displayed?
Try the following:
Press the Auto button on the remote control or the Enter button on the projector.
You must be projecting an image for the Auto button to have any effect. It works only with computer images projected through the Computer (Component Video) port.
- Make sure the image Position setting is correct in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control or select the correct Aspect setting from the Signal menu. See Resizing Video Images.
- Press the Esc button on the remote control to cancel the E-Zoom function.
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct. See Compatible Video Formats.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
- If you're projecting a widescreen computer image, adjust the Resolution setting, if necessary. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- If you're projecting an image from a computer with dual display activated, turn dual display off.
Published: March 15, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page