How do I print multiple pages so that they stack in the correct order when they print?
Open a document, then follow the steps below for your operating system.
- Open the File menu or click and select Print.
- Make sure the Stylus NX530 is selected as the printer.
Click Properties or Preferences.
If you don't see these buttons, click Setup, Printer, or Options, then click Properties or Preferences on the next screen.
- Click the Main tab.
- Select Reverse Order.
- Click OK.
- Open the File menu and select Print.
Make sure the Stylus NX530 is selected as the printer.
With Mac OS X 10.5 or later, click the button to expand the Print window, if necessary.
- Select Paper Handling from the printer options pop-up menu.
- Select Reverse for the Page Order setting.
- Click Print.
Published: October 25, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page