How do I print a multi-page document in reverse order so that they stack up in the correct order when printed?
Open a document, then follow the steps below for your operating system.
Mac OS X
- Open the File menu or click and select Print.
- Make sure the Stylus NX330 is selected as the printer.
Click Properties or Preferences.
If you don't see these buttons, click Setup, Printer, or Options, then click Properties or Preferences on the next screen.
- Click the Main tab.
- Select Reverse Order.
- Click OK.
- Open the File menu and select Print.
Make sure the Stylus NX330 is selected as the printer.
With Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7 click the button to expand the Print window, if necessary.
- Select Paper Handling from the printer options pop-up menu.
- Select Reverse for the Page Order setting.
- Click Print.
Published: November 9, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page