How do I print a multi-page document in reverse order so that the pages stack up in the correct order after printing?
Open a document, then follow the steps below for your operating system.
Mac OS X
- Open the File menu or click and select Print.
- Make sure the WorkForce Pro WP-4530 WorkForce Pro WP-4530 is selected as the printer.
Click Properties or Preferences.
If you don't see these buttons, click Setup, Printer, or Options, then click Properties or Preferences on the next screen.
- Click the Main tab.
- Select Reverse Order.
- Click OK.
- Open the File menu and select Print.
Make sure the WorkForce Pro WP-4530 WorkForce Pro WP-4530 is selected as the printer.
With Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7, click the button to expand the Print window, if necessary.
- Select Paper Handling from the printer options pop-up menu.
- Set the Page Order to Reverse.
- Click Print.
Published: September 9, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page