How do I share the product on a network?
Install the product software on the computer to which you connected it with a USB cable. Then follow the instructions below to share it and access it for printing.
- Click the Start button and select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Series icon, select Printer Properties, and click the Sharing tab.
- Click the Change sharing options button and select Share this printer.
- Type a name for the shared printer. Do not uses spaces or hyphens in the name.
- Click OK.
Do one of the following:
Click the Start button and select Devices and Printers.
Click the Start button, select Control Panel, and click Printer under Hardware and Sound.
- Click Add a printer, then select Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer. Windows searches for the printer on the network and displays its name when found.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete access to the shared printer.
You may need to insert the CD that came with the product and click Have Disk.
Published: September 9, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page