Epson WorkForce WF-7520 All-in-One Printer
How can I create a user-defined paper size for my printer?
The user-defined paper size option is only available for use with cassette 1.
Do the following:
- Right-click your printer icon, and then select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Main tab.
- Select Paper Cassette 1 for the Paper Source.
- Select User-Defined for Document Size.
- A User-Defined Paper Size window will open.
- Enter the Paper Size Name that you choose, then select the Paper Width and Paper Height, then click Save, then OK. You see this screen:
- Load your paper in cassette 1 and slide the edge guides towards the edges of the paper.
- Click OK. The new size will automatically be selected. You can also select the newly defined size in the Document Size window at the bottom of the list.
Published: April 3, 2012
Return to Main FAQs Page