Epson WorkForce WF-7520 All-in-One Printer
How do I choose a specific paper size and cassette to print from?
The printer has two paper cassettes. You can set the paper size for each paper source using the control panel or your printer software. The settings apply to all print jobs sent to the product.
From the control panel
From the printer software
Setting the Paper Size for Each Source - Windows
Setting the Paper Size for Each Source - Mac OS X
- Make sure the printer is turned on and press the Setup button.
- Press the down arrow and select Printer Setup, then press OK.
- Select Paper and Size Loaded, then press OK.
- Select Cassette 1 and press OK.
- Select the paper size you want to load into Cassette 1 and press OK.
- Select Cassette 2 and press OK.
- Select the paper size you want to load into Cassette 2 and press OK.
- Press the Copy button to exit.
Published: April 4, 2012
Return to Main FAQs Page