How do you uninstall the driver software from Windows XP or 2000?
Follow these instructions to uninstall the driver software:
Follow these steps to uninstall the driver software:
1. Make sure your EPSON Stylus CX5200 is plugged in and connected to your computer.
2. In Windows XP, click Start, right-click My Computer, and click Preferences. In Windows 2000, right-click My Computer and click Preferences.
3. Select the Hardware tab, then click Device Manager.
4. Click the plus (+) sign next to Imaging devices or Other devices. If a question (?) mark or an exclamation (!) mark appears next to the EPSON Stylus CX5200 name, right-click the name, and then select Uninstall.
5. Disconnect the USB cable from the EPSON Stylus CX5200.
6. Click Start > Programs or All Programs > EPSON Smart Panel > Uninstall EPSON Smart Panel and follow the instructions on the screen.
7. When the Smart Panel uninstall is complete, click Start > Control Panel (Windows XP) or Start > Settings > Control Panel (Windows 2000). Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
8. Choose EPSON Copy Utility, then click Add/Remove or Change/Remove and follow the instructions on the screen. Repeat this step to remove these programs too:
- EPSON User's Guide
- EPSON Photo Print
- EPSON Printer Software
- EPSON TWAIN 5