Epson Stylus Photo 960 Ink Jet Printer
Return to Main FAQs Page
What are the system requirements for using this printer on a PC?
- Microsoft Windows compatible PC with a Pentium. II 266 MHz (Windows 98 or Me) or 350 MHz (Windows 2000 or XP) or better processor (Pentium III 500 MHz recommended)
- 128MB RAM or more recommended
- 200MB of free hard disk space or more recommended
- VGA or better display adapter and monitor
- CD-ROM or DVD drive for installing the printer software
- A high speed, bi-directional parallel port, 6 - 10 ft. IEEE 1284 compliant parallel cable (not included)
- Windows compliant USB port and a shielded USB "AB cable up to 6.5 ft (2 meters) long.
Using an improperly shielded USB cable - especially more than 6.5 feet (2 meters) long - may cause the printer to malfunction.