How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus Photo 960 CD-ROM in Windows 2000?
Follow these steps to install the printer driver and software:
1. Before you start, make sure your printer is set up, connected to your computer, and turned on, as described on the Start Here sheet. Installation takes place in several phases.
2. Turn on your computer.
3. Wait for Windows to detect your printer connection and display the Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard screen.
Don't click any buttons on the screen yet.
Note: If this screen doesn't appear, make sure your printer is turned on and connected.
4. Put the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive and wait a few seconds for the CD-ROM to be recognized.
5. Click Next.
6. Click the Search for option, then click Next.
7. Click CD-ROM drives (only), then click Next.
8. At the next screen, click Next. Installation proceeds automatically.
9. When installation is complete, click Finish.
10. When you see the license agreement, click Agree, then continue with the instructions in the next section to finish the installation.