How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus Photo 960 CD-ROM in my Macintosh OS 8.5.1 to 9.x?
Follow these steps:
1. Turn on your Macintosh. Put the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
2. Double-click EPSON on your desktop, if necessary, then double-click EPSON OS 8 and OS 9 Installer in the window that opens.
3. Read and agree to the license agreement to continue the installation.
4. Click Install Printer Driver and Utilities and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software and restart your Macintosh.
5. After your Macintosh restarts, register your printer with EPSON as instructed.
6. Open the Chooser and select your Photo 960 Series printer icon.
7. Select your USB port and turn on background printing. Then close the Chooser.
8. Double-click EPSON in the window on your desktop again. You see the Install Menu again.
9. Click Install Optional Software.
10. At the Optional Software menu, click the button for each program to learn more about it. If you want the program, click Install and follow the instructions on the screen.
11. If you see a message about installing QuickTime., click Yes and follow the on-screen instructions. You don't need a registration number.
12. Click View Software Offers. Click the button for each offer to learn more about it, then follow the instructions on the screen. When you're finished, close any open windows and click Back.
13. Click Install Printer Information Center and follow the on-screen instructions. Close any open windows and click Exit at the menu. Remove the CD-ROM and keep it in case you need to reinstall any software later.