Follow these steps:
- Go to the Epson Support page. Select your product, then Drivers & Downloads.
- Download and install the Mac OS X 10.7 printer driver and utililities. If Mac OS X 10.7 files are not available, download and install the Mac OS X 10.6 printer driver and utilities.
Note: Mac OS X 10.6 drivers are compatible with Mac OS X 10.7.
- Do one of the following:
Select the menu > System Preferences > Print & Scan.
- If you're using a USB connection, connect the USB cable from your product to your computer.
- If you're using a printer with built-in Wi-Fi, configure your product for your network.
- If you're using an Ethernet (Network) connection, connect the Ethernet cable from your product to your computer.
- If your product is not listed, click + and select your product.
- If your product is listed, close the Print & Scan window.