How do I install my printer, all-in-one or scanner software for the first time in Mac OS X 10.7?
If your product CD lists Mac OS X 10.7, follow the instructions on your product's Start Here sheet.
If your product CD does not
list Mac OS X 10.7, follow these steps:
- Do one of the following:
Select the menu > System Preferences > Print & Scan.
- If you're using a USB connection, connect the USB cable from your product to your computer.
- If you're using a printer with built-in Wi-Fi, configure your product for your network.
- If you're using an Ethernet (Network) connection, connect the Ethernet cable from your product to your computer.
Select the menu, then Software Update.
If new Epson product software is found, click Install.
- If your product is not listed, click +, select your product, then close the Print & Scan window.
- If your product is listed, close the Print & Scan window.
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page