What should I do if I see static or noise in the image?
Try the following solutions:
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Supported Video Display Formats
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
- Check the cables connecting your computer or video source to the projector. They should be:
- Separated from the power cord to prevent interference
- Securely connected at both ends
- Not connected to an extension cable
- If you are projecting from a laptop computer, try turning off simultaneous display on the laptop screen to avoid splitting the video signal.
- Check the settings on the projector's Signal menu to make sure they match the video source. If available for your video source, adjust the Progressive and Noise Reduction settings.
- Select a computer video resolution that is compatible with the projector.
- If you are projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you adjusted the image shape using the projector controls, try decreasing the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you connected an extension cable, try projecting without it to see if it caused interference in the signal.
- Try using another cable.
Published: July 19, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page