What are the different Color Modes used for?
You can change the projector's Color Mode using the remote control to optimize the image for your viewing environment:
- Presentation—Best for color presentations in a bright room.
- Dynamic—Best for projecting in a bright room.
- Theatre—Best for movies projected in a dark room.
- Sports—Best for television images in a bright room.
- sRGB—Best for standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard—Best for presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Whiteboard—Best for presentations onto a whiteboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Photo—Best for still images projected in a bright room.
Published: July 19, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page