PowerLite S11 SVGA 3LCD Projector
What are the different Color Modes used for?
You can change the projector's Color Mode using the remote control to optimize the image for your viewing environment:
- Presentation—Best for color presentations in a bright room.
- Dynamic—Best for projecting in a bright room.
- Theatre—Best for movies projected in a dark room.
- Sports—Best for television images in a bright room.
- sRGB—Best for standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard—Best for presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Whiteboard—Best for presentations onto a whiteboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Photo—Best for still images projected in a bright room.
Published: July 19, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page