Epson Stylus Pro 10600 Print Engine with Photographic™ Dye Ink

Selected FAQ

For which media types do I need to use the optional high-tension spindle?
You need to use the spindle for the following media types:
  • Glossy Paper Heavyweight *

  • Presentation Matte *

  • Semigloss Paper Heavyweight *

  • Premium Luster Photo Paper **
* This media type requires the 2” High Tension Spindle (part number C811134).

** This media type requires the 3” High Tension Spindle (part number C811122).
Published: January 4, 2007

Was this helpful? Yes No Didn't Apply

Viewed FAQs

Return to Main FAQs Page