Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
Focusing the Image Using the Focus Ring
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Cleaning the Lens
Setting Up the Projector
- Adjust the focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustment in the projector's menu.
Note: Excessive angles or use of keystone correction (vertical and horizontal) can affect image sharpness and quality.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adust the tracking and sync. If any bands or overall blurriness remains, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
Published: October 5, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page