PowerLite 52c Multimedia Projector

Selected FAQ

What type of projection lamp does it require?
A type UHE (Ultra High Efficiency) lamp is required. Replacement lamps can be purchased from your dealer or call the EPSON Store at (800) 873-7766. You can also visit the Epson Store on-line at www.epson.com (Epson part number V13H010L1D).

Thank you for your feedback.
Was this FAQ helpful?
Yes No  
Please tell us why this FAQ was not helpful.
Note: We are unable to reply to comments submitted here.

Viewed FAQs

Return to Main FAQs Page