How do I install the software for my product?
You can install the product's software using the CD that came with it or download the drivers and utilities from the Drivers & Downloads
page for your product.
: Only EPSON drivers and utilities are available for download. If your product came with third-party software, the software is available only on the CD that came with the product.
If you download the software you will ensure you have the latest driver version for your product. Only Epson drivers and utilities are available for download. Any third-party software that came with the product is available only on the CD that came with it.
- Insert CD and follow the windows to install the printer software.
To download and install the drivers and utilities, follow these steps:
- Make sure the product is not connected to your computer. (You will be prompted to connect it during the installation process.)
- Download the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for your operating system. Make a note of the file name and save location so you can easily retrieve it.
- Open the file you downloaded, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- To install the software using the CD that came with your product, follow the software installation instructions on the Start Here sheet.
Published: April 4, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page