Why isn't there any sound?
Try the following solutions:
Connecting to a Computer for Sound
Connecting to a video source for sound
- Adjust the projector's volume settings or press the volume button on the remote control to turn up the volume.
- If you've turned off the picture and sound, press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to turn them on again.
- If you're using a DVD player or other video source, make sure its volume is not turned all the way down or muted. Also, make sure the cables are connected correctly.
- Make sure the audio cable is connected to the correct audio ports.
- If your presentation includes computer audio, make sure the volume control on your computer is not turned all the way down or muted. Make sure the audio cable is securely connected to both the projector and your computer.
- The wrong source may be selected. Press the Source Search button on the projector or the remote control.
- If you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, set the connected device to PCM output.
- If you are using the USB Display function, turn on the Output audio from the projector setting in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
Published: November 15, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page