What are the different Color Modes used for?
The Color Mode
adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Press the Color Mode
button on the remote control to select an option. Press it until the option you want is projected in the upper right corner.
Select from one of these Color Mode options:
- Dynamic: For projecting in a bright room.
- Presentation: For color presentations in a bright room.
- Theatre: For movies projected in a dark room.
- Photo: For still images projected in a bright room.
- Sports: For television images in a bright room.
- sRGB: for standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard: For presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Whiteboard: For presentations onto a whiteboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
The available Color Mode
settings depend on the currently selected input source.
Published: November 15, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page