What should I do if I cannot scan from my computer with EPSON Scan?
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure the product is turned on and securely connected to your computer or USB hub or try connecting the product directly to your computer.
- If the product is connected to a USB hub, make sure it's connected to a first tier hub (the hub closest to the host computer) when more than one hub is connected to the computer.
- Make sure EPSON Scan is selected in your scanning program.
- Make sure your computer is not running in a power-saving mode, such as sleep or standby. If so, wake your system and restart EPSON Scan.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Make sure you installed all the software correctly.
Published: May 30, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page