How should I clean and/or replace the air filter?
Follow these steps to clean the air filter:
1. Turn off the projector, allow it to cool down, and unplug the power cord.
2. Place the projector upside down.
3. To clean the filter, EPSON recommends using a small vacuum cleaner designed for computers and other office equipment.
If you don't have one, gently clean the filter using a very soft brush.
If the dirt is difficult to remove or if the filter is torn, replace it.
Contact your dealer or call EPSON at (800) 873-7766 to obtain a new one.
In Canada, please call (800) 463-7766 to locate a dealer.
4. If you need to replace the filter, lift the tab on the filter cover and pull it upward to remove it.
Note: A new air filter is included with the replacement lamp. You should replace the filter when you replace the lamp.
5. Remove the filter.
6. Install the new filter as shown below.
7. Replace the filter cover by inserting the tabs and then pressing down the other end until it clicks into place.