Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Focusing the Image
Cleaning the Obstacle Sensor
- Adjust the image focus.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen, and directly in front of it.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the tracking and sync. If any bands or overall blurriness remains, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- Make sure your projection distance is supported.
Published: January 26, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page