Why are the projected images getting darker or starting to deteriorate?
Try the following solutions:
Replacing the Lamp
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to try different color modes for the image and environment.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Color Adjustment, and/or Color Saturation.
- Make sure you selected the correct input source on the Signal menu.
- If the colors are incorrect from the video source, make sure you selected the correct Video Signal setting.
- If you are using the Eco Power Consumption setting, try selecting Normal in the Settings menu.
- Replace the lamp.
Published: January 26, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page