I am having trouble projecting through the USB cable connection. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure you change the USB Type B setting in the Extended menu is set to one of the USB Display options.
If the USB Display driver is not installed automatically the first time you connect the cable, do one of the following:
Windows: Double-click Computer or My Computer > EPSON_PJ_UD > EMP_USDE.EXE.
Mac OS X: Double-click EPSON_PJ_UD > USB Display Installer.
If nothing is projected after the drivers are installed, do one of the following:
Windows: Select or Start > All Programs or Programs > EPSON Projector > EPSON USB Display > EPSON USB Display Vx.x.
Mac OS X: Click the USB Display icon in the Dock. If you don't see it, open the USB Display folder in the Applications folder and run USB Display.
- In Windows, if the mouse pointer flickers, select Make the movement of the mouse pointer smooth in the EPSON USB Display Settings program on your computer.
- With Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- Turn off the Transfer layered window setting in the EPSON USB Display Settings program on your computer.
- If you are using Windows Media Center, make sure you use window display mode, rather than full-screen display mode.
- If the image is choppy, make sure you are using a USB 2.0 interface on your computer.
Published: April 30, 2012
Return to Main FAQs Page