Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4520 Network Multifunction Color Printer
How do I print from the rear MP tray in Windows?
The rear MP tray is designed to work with specialty media (glossy, thick-paper, envelopes etc.)
Do the following:
- Pull out the rear MP tray and load paper.
- Click File > Print.
- Click on the Properties or Preferences.
- Select Rear MP Tray as the Paper Source.
- Select the desired Paper Type.
- Select the desired paper size.
- Click Print.
Published: June 13, 2012
Return to Main FAQs Page