Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Cleaning the Lens and Receiver Window
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen, and directly in front of it.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- Make sure the screen or whiteboard is level and not warped.
- If you are projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the tracking and sync. If any bands or overall blurriness remain, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
Published: April 7, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page