BrightLink 425Wi Interactive WXGA 3LCD Projector with Wall Mount
Can I display on the projection screen and a computer monitor or laptop simultaneously?
Yes. See below for the type of equipment you are connecting.
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection screen and your desktop computer screen simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA connection, you will see your images displayed on the projection screen only.
- If you are using an HDMI connection, you can use an HDMI splitter to connect the projector and an HDMI monitor.
If you're using a Mac Laptop:
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA or HDMI connection, your laptop may support the ability to display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
- Open the System Preferences utility and select Displays.
- Select the VGA Display or Color LCD option, if necessary.
- Click the Arrange or Arrangement tab.
- Select the Mirror Displays checkbox.
Published: April 7, 2012
Return to Main FAQs Page